- Religious Exploration Website: RE Website
- Announcement/Event submission form: http://bit.ly/uuctceventform2
- Update your information in the church directory: https://secure3.iconcmo.com/?chphone=7657438812
Cost Free Income for our Church
Please register your Kroger Plus Card with the Kroger Community Rewards Program. Kroger will quarterly send the UU Church our portion compared to the total of all the participating nonprofits have generated. Congregants sign up their Payless Loyalty Cards. Below are the instructions. If you have difficulty signing up, email Kirsten Reynolds email@example.com and she will make arrangements to meet after a church service and get you signed up.
- Register online at http://krogercommunityrewards.com/
- Have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card. UUCTC is number 10694.
- If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger/PayLess.
- Click on Sign In/Register.
- If you are a new online customer, click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store. Select either Monticello or Crawfordville.
- Enter your email address and create a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number (10694) or Unitarian, select Unitarian Universalist, West Lafayette from dropdown list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must renew their preferred nonprofit annually by going to the “renew” link on the Community Rewards Page.
- Unsure if your card lists UUCTC? Check the bottom of your receipt for the following message: "Thank you for joining us in supporting Unitarian Universalist Church, Inc."
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
How would you like to do your routine shopping AND generate revenue for the church at the same time, without it costing you anything additional? Checkout the gift card (also known as Scrip Program) monthly fundraiser at the church. Forms are available in the Narthex and on the desk outside of the office.
Gift cards are available for clothing, groceries, fast food, restaurants, department, drug and home improvement stores, gourmet shops, pet supplies, music, movies, sporting goods, toys, housewares as well as online shopping at Overstock.com and Zappos.
Gift card orders are due the third Sunday of the month and available for pickup on the first Sunday of the month.
You will not find an easier way to generate income for the church. All you need to do is buy and use the gift cards for stores where you do you routine shopping. It costs you nothing extra out of your own pocket and you receive the full value of the cards you purchase. The Scrip Program rebates a portion, typically 3-15% of the cost, to the church.
Amazon.com's Smile program
With this program, Amazon allows you to select a charity to benefit from your Amazon purchases. You can select our church!
To use Amazon Smile:
- In your browser, sign in to smile.amazon.com (or use the link on the church website)
- To set up your default charity, select "Your Account" from the top of the page and click "Change Your Charity"
- Search for "Unitarian Universalist Church, Tippecanoe County" and select it.
You only need to do this once. Any future Amazon Smile purchases will result in the church receiving 0.5% of the sale, at no cost to you.