Our annual interest groups are continuing in 2014-15 with great momentum! If you are fairly new to the church or have decided to enhance your special interests, it’s not too late to join in the fun and get to know your fellow church members better. Members and Visitors are encouraged to join at least one group. It's a fun way to get to know other people in our church community! Please contact one of the individuals listed below if you would like to join a particular group. If you have an idea for a new group, and would like to coordinate it, so much the better! Thank you.
- Book Group. This group reads a variety of different types of books and usually meets on Sundays evenings. Gale Charlotte, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Families with Kids. This group meets in family-friendly locations throughout the year.Beth Hoffmann, email@example.com
- Feminist Book Group. This group reads books (mostly fiction) written by women authors about strong female characters. Men are welcome! Usually meets on Friday evenings. Linda Prokopy, firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Happiness Project. This group will reflect, share, and implement suggestions based on the Gretchen Rubin book, "The Happiness Project." Dorothy Hughes, email@example.com
- Men's Night Out. Get together with other men to relax and make new friends. Josh Propoky, firstname.lastname@example.org and Gary Burniske, email@example.com
- Outdoor Group. Join in fun group outdoor outings. Activities may include hiking, canoeing, bird watching, etc. Rae Schnapp, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Quilting Bee/Fiber Arts. This group meets in Room 101/103 immediately following service each second Sunday of the month. Amanda Estes, email@example.com
- Softball Team. This team plays together during the spring/summer season and meets periodically during the off-season. Mike Tripodi, firstname.lastname@example.org
- UU Movie Group. This group watches movies together at church and local movie theaters and gathers afterwards to discuss the movies. Joan Marshall, email@example.com or Verna Ritz, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Walking Group. Join us after church and coffee, noonish, to walk around the West Lafayette High School track for chatting and exercising. Walkers, runners, everyone is welcome. Noemi Ybarra, email@example.com
- Women’s Night Out. Spend time with other women to chat and get to know each other better. Christine Schertz, firstname.lastname@example.org. Request to join Facebook page.
- Writers Group. This group meets first and third Mondays at 1:30 in Room 104 to share and support each other in writing endeavors. Caroline Barnhart, email@example.com
To join, please contact the person in the group listing.
If you need a phone number, call the office administrator, 743-8812, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.