Dear Members and Friends of UUCTC:
The Interim Task Force values your input. In addition to the recent Visioning weekend and Town Hall meeting, you now have another opportunity to share your views on Congregational Needs and Strengths.
You may answer the 5 questions online at http://bit.ly/UUCTC2018_needs
Hard copies of the survey will also be available on the desk by the office, and in the Narthex. A box will be provided in each area, beginning Sunday March 25th, for the collection of completed surveys. Deadline for completion is April 8th, 2018, but we appreciate quick responses greatly.
Thank you in advance for your participation in the Interim Transition process. The questions are as follows:
- What are the strengths of this congregation? (List up to 5)
- What are the areas of focus needed for this next ministry [the Interim Ministry of up to 2 years, not the called ministry that follows]—what needs attention, where is there conflict, what are the challenges? (List up to 5)
- Desired strengths of your next minister. (List up to 5)
- Current areas of momentum to be maintained. (List up to 5)
- What current traditions or programs do you wish to maintain (List up to 5)
Kim Harden, Jean Herr, & Janice Kritchevsky