For the second year in a row our Church will run the Roasted Corn booth at the Feast of the Hunters' Moon, which takes place on October 6 and 7 this year. The Feast is approaching, and we need to begin preparing for this fun and educational fundraiser.
First, we need both adults and kids to sign up to volunteer during the Feast as well as for setup the two days before. Visit these Sign-up Genius links to schedule your volunteer time:
We also need donations and/or loans of the following supplies:
• Ice chests approximately 20 with spouts, please label and bring to the church by 10/3/2018
• Safety pins - by 10/3/2018
• Bottled Water for volunteers - leave at church by 10/3 or bring to Fort on 10/4 or 10/5
• Decorations: pumpkins, gourds, and mums. Please bring directly to the booth on 10/5 and pick up on 10/7
• 400 ft (total) garden hose - (label individually so we can return them - hoses will be at the Church Friday evening.)
• Rags/Hand Towels - bring to the church by 10/3
Please contact Jada Haughey (email@example.com) to let her know what you can bring.