Whether you’re searching for meaning, mending a broken heart, or simply needing some friends who share your values, Unitarian Universalism is here for you: connecting, caring, healing.
Unitarian Universalism connects you with real people: people who will be real with you. Learning and laughing across generations and cultures, we build relationships of care and support.
At UUCTC, you can connect with us:
- By attending a service - Sundays at 10:30 through Zoom while during COVID-19 (http://www.uuctc.org/sunday)
- By checking out our religious exploration programs for adults and children
- By getting involved with our efforts towards social justice
- By attending our Sunday morning forum
- By joining some of our interest groups