Payless Community Reward instructions
Please register your Kroger Plus Card with the Kroger Community Rewards Program. Kroger will quarterly send the UU Church our portion compared to the total of all the participating nonprofits have generated. Congregants sign up their Payless Loyalty Cards. Below are the instructions. If you have difficulty signing up, email Kirsten Reynolds firstname.lastname@example.org and she will make arrangements to meet after a church service and get you signed up.
- Register online at http://krogercommunityrewards.com/
- Have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card. UUCTC is number 10694.
- If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger/PayLess.
- Click on Sign In/Register.
- If you are a new online customer, click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store. Select either Monticello or Crawfordville.
- Enter your email address and create a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number (10694) or Unitarian, select Unitarian Universalist, West Lafayette from dropdown list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must renew their preferred nonprofit annually by going to the “renew” link on the Community Rewards Page.
- Unsure if your card lists UUCTC? Check the bottom of your receipt for the following message: "Thank you for joining us in supporting Unitarian Universalist Church, Inc."
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.