Interest groups are a great way for anyone– from first-time visitors to lifetime members–to have fun and get to know one another.
- Feminist Book Group. This group reads books (mostly fiction) written by women authors about strong female characters. Men are welcome! Usually meets on Friday evenings. Linda Prokopy email@example.com.
- People Who Identify As Men's Night Out. We are a group of men, people who identify as men, and non-binary individuals who want to hang out with other men. We generally get together on the 2nd Friday of every month for drinks and great conversation. Josh Prokopy firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Softball Team. This team plays together during the season and meets periodically during the off-season. Mark VanMeeter email@example.com
- UU Movie Group. This group watches movies together at church and at local movie theaters and gathers afterwards to discuss the movies. Joan Marshall firstname.lastname@example.org
- People Who Identify As Women's Night Out. Spend time with other women to chat and get to know each other better. Sherry Tripodi [EMAIL]
To join a group, please contact the person listed. If you need a phone number, please contact us in the church office, 765-743-8812.