Service to our church
One of the best ways to make connections to other people in the congregation is to work together . . . Whether or not you are a member, feel free to contact an event organizer or committee chair listed below to express your interest. You will be warmly welcomed!
- Board of Trustees: Randy Myer firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adult Religious Exploration Council: NA
- Art Fair: Amanda Estes email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Building Maintenance: Noemi Ybarra, email@example.com
- Grounds: Rae Schnapp firstname.lastname@example.org
- Building Use: Gary Burniske email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cleaning Crew: Bill Welge email@example.com
- Committee on Ministry: Josh Prokopy, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- Endowment: Julia Colby
- Fellowship Team Coordinator: Christine Schertz, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Finance: Kirsten Reynolds, email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
- Forum: Tom McConville email@example.com, Bill Welge firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership: Jada Haughey email@example.com
- Newsletter Editor: LightedChalice@gmail.com
- Nominating: Sherry Tripodi SherryTripodi@yahoo.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pastoral Care: Kathy Willowoode PastoralCare@uuctc.org
- Personnel: Amy Austin email@example.com
- Program Council: Dorothy Hughes firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
- Safe Congregation: Noemi Ybarra firstname.lastname@example.org
- Service Auction: Mark VanMeeter email@example.com
- Social Justice: Tom McConville firstname.lastname@example.org and Joan Marshall email@example.com
- Sound System Coordinator: Eric Thiel firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stewardship: Kim Smith email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
- Worship: Dianna Poindexter email@example.com
- Youth Religious Exploration Council: Nicole Rice firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Coordinators and Representatives
- Family Promise Representative: Josh Prokopy firstname.lastname@example.org
- Football Parking: Barny Dunning email@example.com
- Kitchen Coordinator: Christine Schertz firstname.lastname@example.org
- LUM Representative: Cheryl Fowler Cherylafowler@gmail.com
- Web/Social Media Coordinator: Steve Moss email@example.com
- Women's Shelter Representative: Jean Tyner firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sunday Forum: Tom McConville, Bill Welge, email@example.com
- New Members Classes: Jada Haughey firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Youth Religious Exploration Council: Nicole McCabe, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adult Religious Education Council: [open]
Fellowship opportunities (2017)
Everyone – from first-time visitors to lifetime members – is encouraged to join at least one group! This is a great way to get to know other church friends and members!
- Book Group. This group reads a variety of different types of books and usually meets on Sundays. Gale Charlotte, email@example.com.
- Families with Kids. This group meets in family-friendly locations throughout the year. Alison Marquis firstname.lastname@example.org
- Feminist Book Group. This group reads books (mostly fiction) written by women authors about strong female characters. Men are welcome! Usually meets on Friday evenings. Linda Prokopy email@example.com.
- Men's Night Out. Get together with other men to relax and make new friends. Josh Prokopy firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Softball Team. This team plays together during the season and meets periodically during the off-season. Mark VanMeeter email@example.com
- UU Movie Group. This group watches movies together at church and at local movie theaters and gathers afterwards to discuss the movies. Joan Marshall firstname.lastname@example.org
- Women’s Night Out. Spend time with other women to chat and get to know each other better. Gale Charlotte email@example.com Request to join Facebook group www.facebook.com/groups/502474896468152/.
To join a group, please contact the person listed. If you need a phone number, please contact Va'Linda McBride in the church office, 765-743-8812.